(BUG) Game starts on wrong monitor

+
(BUG) Game starts on wrong monitor

When i started the game it opened on my secondary monitor to the left and there's no way to change the default monitor in the settings menu. The only way to play the game on the monitor of your choice is using windowed mode. I don't think this is intended.

When i started the game it opened on my secondary monitor to the left and there's no way to change the default monitor in the settings menu. The only way to play the game on the monitor of your choice is using windowed mode. I don't think this is intended.

Same to me.

Same. The game settings display the right resolution for my main monitor but the game opens in my secondary monitor, which is a lot smaller.

Got the same issue. My main monitor is connected via HDMI, but game runs one one connected via DVI.

Possible workaround - go window mode, move to the monitor you want and go full screen again using alt+enter (not the menu). Worked for me and has remembered the correct monitor since so it's worth trying at least.
Obviously needs to be looked over still but hopefully helps someone else for now.

Last edited:
Same issue here. Running a following 3-monitor setup (resolution, brand, type of connection):

Monitor 1: 1440x900, SyncMaster, DVI
Monitor 2: 1920x1080, BenQ, Display Port (main desktop)
Monitor 3: 1920x1080, Philips TV, HDMI

Upon first launch the game opened on monitor 3 instead of monitor 2 where the GOG Galaxy client was located.

The workaround for this was as posted above by Torzelan.

Last edited:
Top Bottom