Bug Gig Badlands Iris Tenner

+
I play in a PS5 in the last version 1.52 and I have the bug when I'm in the place to do the gig it's the guys I have to kill but in the moment to search to Iris Tenner she just don't be in the place, and worse I don't even get the call from Dakota to start the gig. I try to get the platinum and I just can't do it. Help pls. :'(
16481643435116671510310560253632.jpg

If you don't received the call from Dakota, it's useless to enter in the area anyway (you wouldn't be able to complete the GIG anyway) :(

If you have a save before approaching/entering in the area, reload it. And if you still not received Dakota's call just by approaching, don't go further...
Unfortunately, there is not much that you can do on console. At least, you can try that and if it don't work, then send a ticket to the support to report it (and "maybe" for help).

Ok, it's important to report it to the support because it seem to be an issue that many players encounter on Playstation (fixers don't call near a GIG and like the call is required to start the GIG, you can't progress further)

I have the same exact problem. Another person left a comment on this gig that you must not attack anyone before dakota calls you. I had a similar issue with one of Wakako's gigs that fixed itself (maybe because I didnt kill every single character). The issue is that something has to be done for players who didnt know how to fix this issue and progressed the game much further.. I go back to this area from time to time but nothing happens, no call, nothing.. I sent a bug report to cd project but I have no idea if anything is gonna change in the next patch. It would at least help if the the call does happen even if you clean the camp, or respawn the enemies after a certain time has passed before finishing a gig. I did try to disable the fixer call from the settings just in case it helps kickstart the gig but it did nothing. Its frustrating cause the rest of dakota's gigs won't apear if you don't finish this one and also this doesn't let me unlock the trophy of the badlands region.

Hello chum, Look, I couldn't fix that problem since my game is "unfixed" saved because of that error. And even when it fails, it no longer happens to me in its time and there is no way to change what happened, if you have any save data of your game before this happened you can move on. In my case, I couldn't do anything and I only finished the badlands in another game. I already have platinum, that's the good thing. Good luck man.

Hello chum, Look, I couldn't fix that problem since my game is "unfixed" saved because of that error. And even when it fails, it no longer happens to me in its time and there is no way to change what happened, if you have any save data of your game before this happened you can move on. In my case, I couldn't do anything and I only finished the badlands in another game. I already have platinum, that's the good thing. Good luck man.
Hey there, Yeah I figured it's unfixable, but it still is a bug that needs to be fixed either way for the new players as well. I just saw that your post is back from March which is sad that there has been a big patch since then (which is a long time) and they didn't bother to fix it, I've read somewhere before that overlapping phonecalls can break the gig phonecalls so this might be the start of that. Funny thing is that a year and a half ago I could finish this gig before all its patches when the game was at its lowest point :facepalm:.. Anyway thanks for the reply choom, I send a second report just in case..
Cheers! :cool:

Top Bottom