[Bug][gig] Cannot finish gig cyberpsycho sighting : Phantom of Night City

+
Hi,

I cannot terminate the gig cyberpsycho sighting : Phantom of Night City wheras i did all the steps (find the cyberpsycho, kill him, send text to regina... Apparently my answer is in top of the discussion i don"t no why)
The gig in journal has no more steps apart from his description.
bug_1.png
bug_2.png

It is possible to fix that or rollback the quest so we can do it again.
Thank you in advance

Hi,

I cannot terminate the gig cyberpsycho sighting : Phantom of Night City wheras i did all the steps (find the cyberpsycho, kill him, send text to regina... Apparently my answer is in top of the discussion i don"t no why)
The gig in journal has no more steps apart from his description.
View attachment 11101487View attachment 11101490

It is possible to fix that or rollback the quest so we can do it again.
Thank you in advance

Hello, I just got this bug and I wanna ask if you found a fix for it?

I know how I got it, it's probably because I started the gig before asnwering Regina's call.

Please let me know if you found a way to fix it.

Sam ehere. I've killed him and looted him.After I killed him i have contued my adventure without texting Regina. Now i had still the marker with the task ro search the area but i can't find the shard anywhere - and all my shards in the journal are read,

When I text Tegins I only get this screen
1610834409736.png

As soon as I double click on the text the text jumps down.
1610834490914.png

I've already looted the Mantis blades out of the box. Please fix this bug

Patch 1.23, bug is still there.

Pretty sure that CatanaCatz is right, it's because we end the quest before talking on the phone with Regina.

yeah there is definitely something wrong...went and triggered the quest to test it out and got the phone call from Regina but when I went to choose the mission in the list the track button did nothing...couldn't track/choose so I went in the area any way, fought the guy, took the shard , got the prompt to message Regina ( i did ) it completed but never "tracked" on the right of my screen nor in the menu...got lucky I guess but it's definitely buggy

PS. 6th or 7th character, never had a problem before 1.23 got 1100 hrs. in so things are getting "special"

^ This.

That's a lot of people seeing exactly the same thing. Definitely sounds like a verifiable bug. Best to send those in as Official Support tickets.

I submitted a request. Hopefully they can fix this in a patch, in the near future.

Top Bottom