Getting Warmer still bugged(fixed)

+
Bug 1 : Getting Warmer Gig is bugged for some players – in this case everyone (including the woman you’re trying to save) will be dead already when you arrive at the scene. It can also happen that some objectives throughout the mission won’t update (such as injecting the woman with the coolant)

Bug 2 :Wakako Okada doesn't call V to begin the quest when arriving in the area to start it.

Quest Location : Westbrook (Japantown)

Edit : Update 2.0 fixed it for me

Getting warmer gig bug pic.jpg

Last edited:
The job is called 8UG8EAR. I’m having the same issue too. I’ve been to the location a dozen times over the last few days and the job won’t start. You’re supposed to get a call from Wakkako. It’s the only job I have left in the entire game. Doors won’t open on any side and I’ve killed all enemies. Can’t get inside or get the mission to trigger.

Same issue with Gig Getting Warmer quest. Walked around the quest location, even tried to fight baddies, but didn't get a call. Quest marked on map "?", but until i get a call from Vakako I can't get it done. I hope it would be fixed or all the time is spent for platinum trophy will be worthless.

me too.... getting warmer is the last quest for me to complete 100% game. But quest is sign "?" and i don't receive the call of Wakako, so it not start.

So, no update about this bug? Already sent the support ticket and never got a response. What a joke.

There‘s likely a ton of other requests, and around New Year‘s Eve I doubt everyone will be available for work the whole time. Besides, a lot of the gig bugs probably require a patch (thankfully gigs are not relevant for the main story progression). So unfortunately, these things take time...

Still waiting for the fix. Already finished the game on multiple endings. Spent 100+ hours in a game, and survived hundreds of crashes. Got another bugged quest "Red Prophet". But GIG Getting warmer only quest that won't let me get Platinum trophy.

There‘s likely a ton of other requests, and around New Year‘s Eve I doubt everyone will be available for work the whole time. Besides, a lot of the gig bugs probably require a patch (thankfully gigs are not relevant for the main story progression). So unfortunately, these things take time...

But they are relevant to Trophy/Achievement progression and for a lot of players that is a bigger deal than just the main story. I know myself I ended up with 99.9% completion of all of the gigs only to be blocked out of the platinum trophy by the getting warmer gig not starting since the fixer wouldn't call me. This required me to start an entire new playthrough and essentially play the entire game again to get the progression and street cred required to get the Westbrook trophy. This was a huge pain in the ass but I am a huge trophy snob so I did what had to be done.

Nice... Somehow Getting Warmer become more buggy. My Bugbear is dead, Wakako not calling. So i guess i should wait another month to get this quest more broken.

Bug 1 : Getting Warmer Gig is bugged for some players – in this case everyone (including the woman you’re trying to save) will be dead already when you arrive at the scene. It can also happen that some objectives throughout the mission won’t update (such as injecting the woman with the coolant)

Bug 2 :Wakako Okada doesn't call V to begin the quest when arriving in the area to start it.

View attachment 11116247
That's not the only bug on this quest. IF you manage to get her alive and carry her out you CAN NOT interact with the vehicle to drop her off. This is GOLD. 6 months later and the game is still 80% unplayable and STILL NOT AN RPG.

The gig Getting Warmer is still uncompletable. Everyone is alive so it's not the original problem. You need to check every aspect of the game EVERY TIME you do an update. As of your NEWEST version update you CAN NOT interact with the car to drop off Bugbear. You've had 6 months. I'll give you 1 more then I'm stepping in.

View attachment 11116247
Issue got solved on 2.0 for me

Merge occurred.

Just a reminder to all that if you can confirm the issue on your end, send it on in to CDPR Support:

Please, read the appropriate FAQ section to the end, ensuring all suggestions have been followed. If the problems persist, you can use the "Contact Us" link to send in a ticket.

Be sure to include your system (including specs if on PC), a brief description of the issue, and the steps taken to reproduce it (if applicable).

I have the same quest bugged too & i did what i got in a ticket by deleting the entire game and mods and everything and restarting my pc and stuff and did a clean reinstall with no mods & its still bugged as hell.
Post automatically merged:

this is what it does it won't let me track the quest or anything & when i go to the location i can't do the gig at all :( plus the gig doesn't show up on my map at all

Attachments

• getting warmer.jpg
    getting warmer.jpg
    448.1 KB · Views: 8
  • picture 1.jpg
    picture 1.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 6
  • problem.jpg
    problem.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 11
I have the same quest bugged too & i did what i got in a ticket by deleting the entire game and mods and everything and restarting my pc and stuff and did a clean reinstall with no mods & its still bugged as hell.
I don't say it's mandatory because of mods, but if it is, there are great chances that no matter if you disabled/removed mods or even completely reinstalled the game, the issue will persist no matter what, because mods data likely remain in your save files :(

Top Bottom