[BUG] Gig: Losing My Religion

+
I encountered this after 1.2 patch...

One of the maelstrom is "hiding" inside one of the shipping containers. Just next to the other maelstrom choom in the back of the warehouse.

Only way to get that hiding one was to use tech-weapon with 2! pax-mods. Just charge up the gun so you can see the silhouette. 2 pax'es because otherwise that monk goes ranting about killing.

Thank you for your post; I killed of of the gagoons without killing them - but this last one was eluding me. Very unfortunate that I cannot disable him without killing him - but alas, it least I still can progress the quest.
But yes, this is a big bug! Especially as you cannot find the gagoon 'hiding' in that shipping container otherwise!

I encountered this after 1.2 patch...

One of the maelstrom is "hiding" inside one of the shipping containers. Just next to the other maelstrom choom in the back of the warehouse.

Only way to get that hiding one was to use tech-weapon with 2! pax-mods. Just charge up the gun so you can see the silhouette. 2 pax'es because otherwise that monk goes ranting about killing.

The same. I could trigger the quest to move on without killing the guy in the container by shooting in the air, but shooting in the air seemed to make the monk decide I'd killed someone. Not the biggest bug out there but annoying.

Top Bottom