[Bug / Glitch] Tatoos Disappearing, Skin Peeking Through

+
Just wondering how many others have had this issue, I assume it's related to things like dicks and breasts poking through. My bare shoulder skin pokes through my shirts, and the shoulder tattoos are erased, even when removing jacket plus shirt. Not sure when it occured but I have a ton of saves so I could probably work it out. If I need to send saves or pngs / jpgs to CDPR, someone let me know.

[ PC Player/Windows10]

I have the issues since the Patch fix 1.11 and i'am raging ! X'D
I tried to create new characters and start a new game but the new characters come in game with the same problem as the first one!
I didn't have any problem before the 1.11 patch but since then, and even with the following patches, it's on ALL characters and ALL clothes (except thick jackets of course!)

Let's take a look ! Is that what you're talking about SergeTroy ?

Photos.jpg
Photos_4.jpg

I took a general screen of the probleme without clothes
I took just one of chars but it's the same about all of them (all men, i did try with a woman)
Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED.jpg
Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED_2.jpg
Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED_3.jpg

I see that your post is here since january and no answer... hm...
May be we should put it up ! !

Yes, that was it exactly. I have to admit it's an odd one. I haven't had it in my recent game, and it's interesting because the clothes are the same. one thing I've done differently is I've stopped looking in mirrors (mostly because I never look at them directly in my game and it irritates me). I haven't reported it as I haven't had it again, but I definitely encourage anyone else to do so. Good job documenting NoiseBlasphemer!

This issue usually occurs if you have ever installed Monowire cyberware. If you install different cyberware for your arms like Mantis Blades, the tearing will disappear but reinstalling Monowire will break the shoulder mesh again.

I know the simple answer is "do not install monowire" but that's not exactly allowing you to tailor the game to your playstyle. This needs to be fixed.

I thought that the 1.2. patch was going to address these visual bugs but as of 1.2.1, Monowire appears to be still broken.

Last edited:
Yes, that was it exactly. I have to admit it's an odd one. I haven't had it in my recent game, and it's interesting because the clothes are the same. one thing I've done differently is I've stopped looking in mirrors (mostly because I never look at them directly in my game and it irritates me). I haven't reported it as I haven't had it again, but I definitely encourage anyone else to do so. Good job documenting NoiseBlasphemer!
I do a loooooooooot of screen shot and i feel realy upset about it ! :x
Post automatically merged:

This issue usually occurs if you have ever installed Monowire cyberware. If you install different cyberware for your arms like Mantis Blades, the tearing will disappear but reinstalling Monowire will break the shoulder mesh again.

I thought that the 1.2. patch was going to address these visual bugs but as of 1.2.1, Monowire appears to be still broken.
Yes on my red haired caracter i have the mono wire but on the pink haired one i have the mini rocket luncher and on my third character i have nothing in the cyberarm slot but i have the issue anyway on my 3 char' (all men) !

You can report it directly to CDPR here.
Thank for the information ! I'll di that !

I made a repair of the game files and a repair of my graphic drivers as suggested on the official page.

It appears that this graphic bug is effective on my implanted characters (1st nanowire, 2nd rocketlauncher) but that on the third one I have another bug : the grey marks across the shoulders on the skin...

I intend to put Mantis on the third character, so we'll see if it's affected and if it concerns all the implants.

I'm going to report it and hope that it will be corrected one day...

Last edited:
The 1.2.2 patch went live today and supposedly addresses more clipping issues. We'll see if this patch finally fixes Monowire, although I think the primary reason for this release was to fix the gamebreaking bug in the Down On The Street gig where Takemura would get stuck in Japantown.

Top Bottom