Bug/Glitches Report, after completing a brand new playthrough following Patch 1.5

+
MAJOR
  • Disasterpiece: if you skip the ride with Judy, you’ll be stuck in the van upon arriving at the electric plant, without prompt to get out. Scares me into not skipping rides anymore.
  • Scopes: the glow in sniper scopes is officially too bright, you can’t even see the crosshair.
  • Gig – Flight of the Cheetah: game hard-crashed, apparently due to not using Hwangbo’s car.
VISUAL
  • The opening cutscene showing V and Jackie’s doing jobs glitched when starting out, showing only T-posing models and weird camera angle.
  • Evelyn still glides over to Judy during the BD introductory sequence, locked in her cross-legged sitting animation.
  • Jackie despawned after The Gig, but his motorbike remains, and cannot be interacted with.
  • Gimme Danger: Takemura clipped into the van upon arrival at the construction site. This issue was not present in previous patches.
  • Map: upon returning to gameplay from Map, the brightness of EVERYTHING is cranked up and Night City temporarily became the Undying Land. I suspect this is a side-effect of the new weather system (sandstorm, specifically).
  • Dakota’s Fixer icon in a different room than she is.
  • Gig - Cuckoo’s Nest: Johnny’s former comrade on the wheelchair was not present.
  • Gig – Back Against the Wall: target’s shotgun not visible in his hands.
GAMEPLAY
  • Sight mod: when allocating the sights from one gun to another, the representing dot still remains on the weapon it was unequipped from.
  • Items still cannot be picked up if fell into tall grass. In fact, bushes have become very problematic – preventing interactions with dead bodies, and it appears if enemies wander into them, they cannot be melee’d. In some cases, grasses prevent interaction with MINES, so you couldn't disarm them!
SOUND

• Bloody Ritual: the shaking breathing sound during the cyberpsycho doesn’t stop even after having been disabled.
  • Sometimes music doesn’t start in fights.
  • Ripping off turrets from behind still makes no sound.
  • I Fought the Law: Elizabeth Peralez’s voice is completely absent during the car ride, as though she was left outside.
  • No BGM during Johnny and V’s conversation in the Pistis Sofia.
IMPROVEMENT SUGGESTIONS:
  • Sleeping: Night City looks great in daytime, but it looks and feels PHENOMENAL at night – so the option to choose wakeup hour is essential.
  • Can we PLEASE get a different means to achieve the Superhero Landing??? It is extremely annoying when you just take a slight jump and V slams down with so much force it detonates nearby cars, and we all know - car explosions are one-hit kill no matter how much health and armor you got! A click-to-target circular indicator like Halo 5’s ground-pound is perfect for this.
  • It is still too much of a pain to shake off even just one wanted star.

Gig: Goodbye, Night City U dont get phone call from Dakota Smith so u dont trigger whole gig,and on map is still question mark.And allways when u go there,some cars just simply jump in the air and explode.Last gig from dakota so i cant get reward "car" for all dakota gigs. Screenshot where gig is on map
2022-02-28_1636_1.png

SOUND

• Bloody Ritual: the shaking breathing sound during the cyberpsycho doesn’t stop even after having been disabled.
  • I Fought the Law: Elizabeth Peralez’s voice is completely absent during the car ride, as though she was left outside.
Can confirm first and third point. Had same issues
Gig: Goodbye, Night City U dont get phone call from Dakota Smith so u dont trigger whole gig,and on map is still question mark.And allways when u go there,some cars just simply jump in the air and explode.Last gig from dakota so i cant get reward "car" for all dakota gigs. Screenshot where gig is on map View attachment 11288383
Can confirm this. Nothing I have done, triggered the quest.

Same problem for me, only with “Dancing in a Minefield” never triggers a call or start of mission. Just a Question mark on screen. Any solutions for this?

MAJOR
  • Disasterpiece: if you skip the ride with Judy, you’ll be stuck in the van upon arriving at the electric plant, without prompt to get out. Scares me into not skipping rides anymore.
  • Scopes: the glow in sniper scopes is officially too bright, you can’t even see the crosshair.
  • Gig – Flight of the Cheetah: game hard-crashed, apparently due to not using Hwangbo’s car.
VISUAL
  • The opening cutscene showing V and Jackie’s doing jobs glitched when starting out, showing only T-posing models and weird camera angle.
  • Evelyn still glides over to Judy during the BD introductory sequence, locked in her cross-legged sitting animation.
  • Jackie despawned after The Gig, but his motorbike remains, and cannot be interacted with.
  • Gimme Danger: Takemura clipped into the van upon arrival at the construction site. This issue was not present in previous patches.
  • Map: upon returning to gameplay from Map, the brightness of EVERYTHING is cranked up and Night City temporarily became the Undying Land. I suspect this is a side-effect of the new weather system (sandstorm, specifically).
  • Dakota’s Fixer icon in a different room than she is.
  • Gig - Cuckoo’s Nest: Johnny’s former comrade on the wheelchair was not present.
  • Gig – Back Against the Wall: target’s shotgun not visible in his hands.
GAMEPLAY
  • Sight mod: when allocating the sights from one gun to another, the representing dot still remains on the weapon it was unequipped from.
  • Items still cannot be picked up if fell into tall grass. In fact, bushes have become very problematic – preventing interactions with dead bodies, and it appears if enemies wander into them, they cannot be melee’d. In some cases, grasses prevent interaction with MINES, so you couldn't disarm them!
SOUND

IMPROVEMENT SUGGESTIONS:
  • Sleeping: Night City looks great in daytime, but it looks and feels PHENOMENAL at night – so the option to choose wakeup hour is essential.
  • Can we PLEASE get a different means to achieve the Superhero Landing??? It is extremely annoying when you just take a slight jump and V slams down with so much force it detonates nearby cars, and we all know - car explosions are one-hit kill no matter how much health and armor you got! A click-to-target circular indicator like Halo 5’s ground-pound is perfect for this.
  • It is still too much of a pain to shake off even just one wanted star.
Please consider to pass these 18 issues to Support for them to look at. It's best and most efficient to submit 18 separate tickets, but as that's too much of a burden, can file them all in one using the link below.

It's better to post the 3 suggestions in the
Suggestions section for CDPR to consider.

Top Bottom