[bug] ho-ho club authorization door.

+
Bumping this because I've encountered the same bug.

I'm also fairly sure I've ran into similar situations with other quests.

Last edited:
I am 1 short of using force so don't know but ye, authorisation seems messed up. Since this was a particularly evil piece of crap, I decided to do the less than peaceful approach a la Hollywood. Pop the first two with the silenced headblaster revolver, then because these guys harbour and help such a low life, the shotgun comes out to wipe the vermin out.

Happened to shoot a robot on a side misson on the roof , lending the music to be hard rock and roll whilst just mowing and ploughing through enemies with the shotgun.. not gonna lie.. felt epic :D

This game needs to have an actual hard setting though :( Else it will lose it's challenge and fun way way too fast.

Come to post about this as well since I was doing this quest yesterday. After having read around the authorization key that you find on one of the goons at the bottom floor is for the gate on the second floor, so you can side pass the second floor entirely. And I could only find ONE such key, so either the locked door is bugged if said key should work on both, or the second key for that door is missing.

Would be nice if dev's could be notified about this and fix it. I am not going for a strong build so having other options to open such doors would be nice. :p

Top Bottom