[BUG] I killed one boss TWICE in TWO DIFFERENT QUESTS

+
Okay, this is really bizarre - I killed Woodman twice. First time I killed him in Automatic Love quest and then I was able to kill him again in Ex-Factor quest. How is that even possible? Have you even tested this game?

I just ran into that too. Maybe they should insert some kind of dialog like a ripperdoc also saved him like they did V.
I was like "WTH" when i saw him the second time.
photomode_15122020_103419.png

Did you kill him or did you just shoot him until he fell to the ground? Some NPCs don't die when they are in the down state.

I had excactly the same Issue. I was wondering maybe I didnt kill him, and had just knocked him out. But he didn´t even recognized how I am so I think it is a Bug.

I was sneaking through the first Mission, and got to him without getting in any combatsituation and in our conversation he draw his weapon first.

There's not really a support topic for this issue, but you could report this here:

Maybe Woodman has a secret twin brother ;)

Don't think this is bug. You probably did not kill him. You need to execute him when he is on the ground to really kill him, otherwise crosshair is still red on him, you can loot him but he is just badly injured and moving in pain. There are more boss fights like this where you can finish of or spare someone after you won. However he could have some extra lines when you almost killed him before...

Did you kill him or did you just shoot him until he fell to the ground? Some NPCs don't die when they are in the down state.
They do when you shoot them in the head while they're laying on the ground in pain.

Or maybe that was just me.

Top Bottom