Bug impera brigade with ambassador

+
Bug impera brigade with ambassador

So I am playing the first Dagon challenge with my nilfgaard deck and when I play the ambassador, I boost Vanhemar by 10 then the animation on impera brigade shows but they are not boosted by 2. And then Dagon plays scorch on Vanhemar who goes to my discard as shown on the picture. I should add that my ambassador is the animated one just in case it has something to do with it.

Attachments

• photo137940.jpg
    photo137940.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 54
I see that he played Dagon, so he used his fog. So that did 2 damage to your Brigade, bringing it to 4. Then you cleared skies with Vanhemar, then you buffed him with ambassador, bringing him to 13 and your Brigade to 6 (4+2=6). The he scorch you and you loose Vanhemar. Case elucidated ;3
​​​

I have to check again about that cause Dagon used his weather on my artillery row twice but never used it on the impera. And if it was the case, the impera power should be green, right? Cause it would be 4 strength + 2 boost, is it not working this way?

Green numbers is to indicate when a unit has more strength that it's starting one, red when it has lower strength and white is for it's base. So Impera went to 4 (red) then got buffed back to 6, and returned to white because it's her base strength. You can test it in game if you want to see it with your own eyes but that how it work. And Dagon probably fogged your melee row because he saw the brigade on it.

Top Bottom