Bug in inventory: Missing icons

+
Since Patch 1.2 many icons in the inventory menue are missing:

bug_inventar.png

Last edited:
Same issue. Also have weird Polish Text on Cyberware Transactions, too.

Attachments

• 2021-04-09.png
    2021-04-09.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 122
it's a loading problem (I have it too), if you wait and stay in the menu, scroll up and down a couple of times, one after another the icons will (slowly) appear :p
Post automatically merged:

Please make sure to report it directly to CDPR, here. This forum is not an official Support channel.
Honeslty, I still don't understand how use that link, I can only find a sort of FAQ when I cllck on "PC" (my platform) and "technical" ... :think:

Last edited:
It's not really clear, it's rather "hidden". First time, i also don't seen it :(
I agree. The first time I thought the TECHNICAL tab was for bug reports but it isn't. Find it rather misleading. Should consider linking TECHNICAL tab straight to CDPR Support.

But don't you find yourself and your colleagues telling (new) people way too often that these forums are not the official place to report (in)game issues?
Indeed. However, since Witcher III's release, we've worked consistently to improve communications, to clarify the purpose of the Technical sections, and how to contact Support. (The Support Team has a separate system, independent of the Forums, so this requires some co-ordination.) Those messages which are posted in various spots today are a direct result of past experience. Unfortunately, despite all efforts, some players still manage to miss the information.

Indeed. However, since Witcher III's release, we've worked consistently to improve communications, to clarify the purpose of the Technical sections, and how to contact Support. (The Support Team has a separate system, independent of the Forums, so this requires some co-ordination.) Those messages which are posted in various spots today are a direct result of past experience. Unfortunately, despite all efforts, some players still manage to miss the information.
Thanks for making that clear.

Top Bottom