Bug in "Rhythm of the night", i cant progress

+
Hello,

In the main mission "The rhythm of the night" when I kill Sandayu Oda and I have to connect to the terminal, the screen stays black and doesn't let me do anything. I tried to reboot several times and it's always the same result. I've even gone back to before I killed Sandayu Oda and it doesn't matter.
Please, I can't make any progress.
I play from Stadia, the version of the game is 1.04.

You can help me? thanks.

Attached video

In case you already tried a save game before that part of the quest starts (and sometimes it helps to do things differently...), and it doesn't work, you can check out this info from CDPR support here: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-11

Other than that, it might also be worth checking out this info:

I'm having the same issue in Stadia. I have tried my PC, mobile and TV but it weill get stucked in the same place.

Hello,

In the main mission "The rhythm of the night" when I kill Sandayu Oda and I have to connect to the terminal, the screen stays black and doesn't let me do anything. I tried to reboot several times and it's always the same result. I've even gone back to before I killed Sandayu Oda and it doesn't matter.
Please, I can't make any progress.
I play from Stadia, the version of the game is 1.04.

You can help me? thanks.

Attached video
Did you manage to solve this problem? I don't know how to fix it

Did you manage to solve this problem? I don't know how to fix it
I followed the steps provided by @devivre , I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I've updated my windows 10 and drivers, and I've been unable to fix the issue. I can't speak to OP's experiences, but afaik this is a significant bug that needs to be patched. The problem persists in 1.05

Last edited:
The same here. Dis you fix it? I cant advance and I have 65 hours. All my recent savegames is in the same mission. And the nect is at 35 hours. If I dont have fox for it. I leave the game, I cant repeat 30 hours of game...until now is one of my bests game. But with this BIG bug..I lost my game. CPR, do you fox this bug in the next patch? Is a bug in main history. Im using stadia

thanks

The same here. Dis you fix it? I cant advance and I have 65 hours. All my recent savegames is in the same mission. And the nect is at 35 hours. If I dont have fox for it. I leave the game, I cant repeat 30 hours of game...until now is one of my bests game. But with this BIG bug..I lost my game. CPR, do you fox this bug in the next patch? Is a bug in main history. Im using stadia

thanks

I have the same problem T_T please fix it CD Projeckt Red! I was having so much fun with the game but can't continue now. I can't provide the save games because I'm playing on Stadia too. Please, people that have the same problem and play on PC upload the save game

Post automatically merged:

My friends, I have the solution, in less than 1 day I've got the key to continue the quest.
<You have to find a soldier a force a fight with him. I killed every one silently, so no alarm was risen.>
I used the elevator, then fight with a guy, return to the previous room fight more soldiers (before, the room was empty for some reason), even drones appeared.
The interface has to have some kind of interferences caused by the biochip, before I haven't any interference during the fight with Oda.
Then get the elevator, listen to the song (I don't know if matters) and fight with Oda (I didn't kill him).
Connect again and should work!!!
Hope it helps :)

Last edited:
I have the same problem T_T please fix it CD Projeckt Red! I was having so much fun with the game but can't continue now. I can't provide the save games because I'm playing on Stadia too. Please, people that have the same problem and play on PC upload the save game

Post automatically merged:

My friends, I have the solution, in less than 1 day I've got the key to continue the quest.
<You have to find a soldier a force a fight with him. I killed every one silently, so no alarm was risen.>
I used the elevator, then fight with a guy, return to the previous room fight more soldiers (before, the room was empty for some reason), even drones appeared.
The interface has to have some kind of interferences caused by the biochip, before I haven't any interference during the fight with Oda.
Then get the elevator, listen to the song (I don't know if matters) and fight with Oda (I didn't kill him).
Connect again and should work!!!
Hope it helps :)
Instructions unclear here, I attempted to follow but it didn´t fix anything.

I found a different solution though. I changed game language to english, turned Vsync off, and changed display from borderless windowed into fullscreen, and this fixed it.

Top Bottom