Bug in the Gig: Going Away party

+
As the title says, i cannot complete the gig due to a bug in which im not able to interact with the car, either enter from any of the doors or open the trunk, just nothing and in order to complete it i need to drive with Flavio.
there´s nothing online about anyone having the same issue so i tried disabling all my mods but it still persist so this is why im posting.
thx !

If you have a save, created before starting the GIG, reloading it would probably be your best chance to fix it.
Hoping it's not due to mods (in the worse case, even disabling/removing mods might not solve the issue).

pimac

Forum regular
Still the same after 1.61, cannot intereract with the car at all. XSX and not possible to reload a save from before

As the title says, i cannot complete the gig due to a bug in which im not able to interact with the car, either enter from any of the doors or open the trunk, just nothing and in order to complete it i need to drive with Flavio.
there´s nothing online about anyone having the same issue so i tried disabling all my mods but it still persist so this is why im posting.
thx !
Have you tried reloading an earlier save point?

Top Bottom