Bug in TW3

+
i cant write here what i think? then resolve the problem maybe... maybe i change my mind... but this is not fair...
Post automatically merged:

tell me what the heck i could do? my saved game in a middle of a bugged situation... i read on the net everybody got the same problem on pc... but they can solve it with a glitch... but i bought the game on ps4 and it was more expensive.... glitches are not working there... do you understand?

im playing with ps4 without any mod. im not glitching i just wanted to finish the story on the easiest level. was an expensive game for realizing bugs like this. i tried to use older saves but the same problem i tried to change monster upscaling, change difficulty and all kind of options. pc glitches are not working on ps4. and belive me in red dead there are no bugs like this. i really liked witcher story i didnt care about small issues, but this is an annoying thing when you cant complete the game. How is that possible its on the market and no patch for this issue in 3 years... or if they solved the problem on pc why they couldnt fix on ps4 too?

I never had any issues like that but I can understand your frustration. For the PS4 technical issues, there's this form (click on "contact us").

But I'd really recommend loading an older save game. It might solve the issue.

okay thank you im gonna wait. normally it could be fixed on ps4, but its not fixed. i can make video about it. oils or bombs doesnt work on the djinn i tried everything. but i waste enough time for now. i'll do only if its neccesery.

Top Bottom