[Bug] "Insufficient components" when I have the amount

+
I have the correct perks and level to craft it, but it will not let me craft it. It keeps telling me "Insufficient Components"
Any help would be appreciated!

It seems to be caused by having the weapon in your stash, if its in my stash I get "insufficient components" if I take the "Plan B" out of my stash & put it in my inventory I am allowed to craft it,
However there are other weapons that I cant craft which I did have! But broke down & even though I have the parts & level I cant craft, its like unless you actually have the version of the weapon in your inventory you will get this bug.

Hey, I hit exactly the same issue - and think I've realised the WHY so created an account just to post here...
I know all the above posts are old but this page is the first hit I got from google.

Take a look and the "required components" in the above screen shot - it shows a list of item compoonents AND the LESSER version of that item.
When you craft a lowlier component, you don't get a version of that component appearing in the set of requirement icons.

So for these crafts, you're not crafting from scratch, it's re-crafting with an existing item.
The completely separate "Upgrade" tab makes this very confusing!
This explains all the weirdness reported above around the stash - you've got to get the lesser version out of your stash and into inventory to craft with it.
The game does try to help you by asking "Are you sure?" whenever you're about to sell or disassemble an item that can be "recrafted" in this way.

The one thing that I still find very odd is: why do I keep having the specs for the lesser version after I've upgraded it. I take it that I will never have the ability to get a lesser version of that weapon again right?
Can't it be made that the crafting spec of such lesser version gets consumed somehow? or that you now longer need a lesser, lesser version?

The one thing that I still find very odd is: why do I keep having the specs for the lesser version after I've upgraded it. I take it that I will never have the ability to get a lesser version of that weapon again right?
Can't it be made that the crafting spec of such lesser version gets consumed somehow? or that you now longer need a lesser, lesser version?
Normally yes, you can't have a lower version of iconics (after upgrading it).
But i have 2 Solver in my current playthrough, due to a bug "double KO" (when you are not detected) with gun and legendary short circuit effect. One on the ground and one in body's inventory.
But ideally, it could be like QH crafting (they disappear when you craft it) :)

Top Bottom