[bug] Interaction: Morenn / Toruviel or ambush cards

+
[bug] Interaction: Morenn / Toruviel or ambush cards

An ambush card flip should trigger Morenn. Otherwise, the description is ambiguous.

Morenn does not trigger 'when a unit appears'. The opponent had already passed and I lost out on 14 points, losing the round, knowing it was Toruviel.

Please fix Morenn ambush card interaction to trigger 'when a unit appears'. Thanks. Other cards with the same trigger may need a fix for ambush cards.

Last edited:

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Playing an ambush card does not count as a unit appearing. Similarly, the ambush unit is unaffected by weather or any other forms of damage. The only thing that can interact with ambush units are locks.

So you're saying that an ambush card does not 'appear'... It looks like it appears alright to me. :)

Maybe a dictionary would be in order? Hehe... no seriously, this mechanic needs to be changed.

If Toruviel gonna stick her face out of the bushes, she should get an arrow to the face.

There is not reason why this shouldn't be. Except lack of dev time... oh, but I didn't pay for this game, so I suppose I don't have a choice.

Last edited:

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
PrincessMassacre;n10601852 said:
If Toruviel gonna stick her face out of the bushes, she should get an arrow to the face.

Hang on, if an ambush unit flips over, it should be damaged by Morenn. However, Toruviel only flips over when you have passed and the turn goes back to the enemy, meaning Morenn can no longer interact with it.

ah that happend to me too. I thought it would be a smart move to use Morenn but then she didnt activated *grr*.

Game mechanic is that the ambush card count as appeared as soon you put it on the board not when it flips over. Sounds a bit unlogical, but it would be also unlogical to be able to lock a card which doesnt count as appeared or?

Top Bottom