Jobs Support Register

Bug involving Naglfar and Weavess: Incantation

+

kAiSeR007

User
The title says it all.

Naglfar: "Look at two random gold cards from your deck, then play one and place the other on top"

Weavess: Incantation: "Consume a unit in your hand and draw a card"

So if you play Naglfar and then play Weavess, the card not selected should be drawn after Weavess. Sometimes this just not happens and draws a different card. Fix it please.

4RM3D

There are various cards that can interact with your opponent's deck. Are you sure the opponent hasn't played one of those cards in between?

My dear CDPR developers:
I love you all! I sincerely wish all of you have a happy new year!
I met a bug just now. Naglfar did not place the second card on the top of my deck.

The details are as follows:
I played Naglfar as the last card in the second round. I played Old Speartip with Naglfar's help and placed the Ozzrel on the top of my deck. However, I did not draw this card in the third round, and I draw three other cards instead. I cannot clearly remember what I exactly drew, however, I am sure all of them are cards with tiny points.

Love you all! Thank you for your reading and hard working.

Yours,
Zeal fan

jgolden234

User
My dear CDPR developers:
I love you all! I sincerely wish all of you have a happy new year!
I met a bug just now. Naglfar did not place the second card on the top of my deck.

The details are as follows:
I played Naglfar as the last card in the second round. I played Old Speartip with Naglfar's help and placed the Ozzrel on the top of my deck. However, I did not draw this card in the third round, and I draw three other cards instead. I cannot clearly remember what I exactly drew, however, I am sure all of them are cards with tiny points.

Love you all! Thank you for your reading and hard working.

Yours,
Zeal fan
I was not under the impression naglfar puts the unplayed gold at the top of the deck. Are you sure that is what it says?

Lexor

User
I was not under the impression naglfar puts the unplayed gold at the top of the deck. Are you sure that is what it says?
Naglfar: "Look at two random gold cards from your deck, then play one and place the other on top"

MysticJoey

User
This is still going on. Just played naglfar round 1, didn't get the card that was supposed to be on top in round 2.