BUG [iOS] [Arena] Making selections during deck creation is unintuitive and inconsistent.

+
When going through the deck creation process for arena mode, I had a difficult and frustrating time building the deck. There was no indication or instruction on how to add cards, and the means in which I was able to add cards was inconsistent and error prone.
  • At least one time a card was added just by tapping on it, resulting in the wrong card being added.
  • Sometimes I was able to add a card by rapidly tapping on it.
  • Sometimes I was able to add a card by “dragging” it (no drag animation occurred) either towards the deck roster area or towards the top of the screen.
  • Sometimes I could add a card by selecting it and then tapping seemingly random, and inconsistent areas of the screen.

I would expect at least one of the following things to have happened for adding a card:
  • The card is able to be dragged, with a visual representation of being dragged, into the deck roster area.
  • That the green and yellow arrow button appeared in order to confirm the selection, following the UX language throughout many other areas of the game.
  • That when a card is selected/highlighted there is a visual state change in the deck roster area, directing me to tap there to add the card to my roster.
iOS Version: 13.1.3 (17A878)
Model name: iPad Pro (9.7-inch)
Model number: MLMW2LL/A A1673
Game Version: 4.1.0.64_4100

Last edited:
Top Bottom