BUG: Judy clipping through the map.

+
Hello everyone. This is my first post on this forum and this is bug report post.

This is the worst bug I could catch.

In Judy's quest "Let me go, depth", after she swims into the church, a bug occurs and Judy flies away under the map, which makes it impossible for further dialogue with her and the continuation of the quest. At the same time, this quest is the most emotional and, perhaps, personal of those that I have met in 45 hours of playing.
I am very upset by this incident, upset because the quest, which so strongly and well absorbs you into what is happening and brings you closer to one of the key NPCs, breaks off at such a moment without the possibility of continuing.
At the moment, I have to postpone its implementation and take up other activities. I hope that it will be quickly repaired and that when I return to it in a couple of days, I will be able to relive these emotions like the first time.

Platform: PC
Configuration:
CPU: Intel Core i5-3450
Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Super 4GB GDDR6
RAM size: 16 GB DDR3
Memory drive: HDD

PS: As for the rest, I personally have few complaints about the game. Basically, these are rare bugs of the same type associated with inadequate reaction of the environment to the player.
Also, forgive me for my English :)

Снимок экрана (232).png

Last edited:
Post moved!

One quick fix you can try is to ensure Vsync is toggled on and set your frame limit to 60 or less. Pretty common for collision issues to develop in games if FPS gets out of sync.

Post moved!

One quick fix you can try is to ensure Vsync is toggled on and set your frame limit to 60 or less. Pretty common for collision issues to develop in games if FPS gets out of sync.

Thanks for the solution, the quest worked and allowed me to complete it :)
Still, this is a bug and I hope that the problem will be fixed in the next patch.

Снимок экрана (233).png

Top Bottom