Bug, Judy still in her aparment after leaving

+
After you finish Judy questline and she gives you her aparment she leaves the city and lives in Oregon or somewhere, yet when I come to her aparment she is here, but I am sure its abug cause you cant interact with her besides the normal questions you have when you call her.

She literaly send me a picture of her car like on the road and then I find her in her apartment :D

Anonye else having this?

Edit: Isnt your storage supposed to be shared among all apartments? I can not find anything I stored in my original apartment in Judy´s place. Now I am worried to store anything there so it wont dissapear cause all her apartment seems to be bugged.

Yup,she's a witch.Finished her storyline and went to her pad and saw her looking outside the window.Didn't think much of it at first because she says she won't be leaving right away but after talking to her I realised she was in Oregan.Just checked now,still there after getting the text you mentioned.

A type of astral projection/lesbomancy the dwarves would be proud of for sure.

Have this same bug, I am just going to assume the experimental bot on the desk across her position near the window is projecting a hologram for V to interreact with while in her apartment.

Lol I came here cause I had the same bug, got a shock when she called out to me when I was busy looting her place and checking out the iconic shotgun...

This is happening to me too. I completed the Pyramid Song quest, waited a day, the new apartment icon appeared, drove to the place, walked in, and there Judy was leaning against the window in the dining area. She kept talking to me like she was in another place and talking to me through the holo.

Top Bottom