BUG List 1.22 - Bugs I have found so far in 1.22. (and some improvement advice).

+
BUG:
In the Character Dialog I selected the equip selection for I think it was headgear. Anyway I de-constructed an Item and it looked like the memory corrupted. The item dis-appeared but I could deconstruct again and again. I'm not sure if it kept adding components because I exited out of it after doing it a few times.

IMPROVEMENT:
Line of sight - Headshots can be quite a bit off and it still registers as a head shot. Here is a suggestion, maybe with the head hit-area if a bullet enters it, it does an additional pixel perfect check or finer geometry check?

Umm thats all I can think of atm, I'll add to this thread if I find any others. Thanks team RED.

One strange thing I saw was after visiting the doctor the first time, all his text stayed on the screen after I left his office. Other text just appeared below his as single lines.
Post automatically merged:

I haven't played the game pre-update 1.22 so I don't know how bad it was previously. I can say that I have played games with as much clipping and frame skips before. GTA games were some of them.

Top Bottom