[BUG] Main UI doesn't dissapear when getting into a vehicle, overlapping with speed indicator

+
I'm having this weird issue that started to happen on the start of Act 3, the main UI doesn't fade away when I hop on a vehicle, overlapping with the vehicle UI, specifically the speed indicator part. If I get out of the vehicle, the speed indicator fades out and fades in again when I get into a vehicle, but the main UI remains visible, overlapping with the HUD for the speed. Any solution? Thanks!

capture.jpg

No, reloading a save or restarting didn't work, finally managed to fix it but I had to go back to a very early save, I was level 28 in the save with the issue, had to go back to a save where I barely started the game, lost a ton of progress :( Thanks

Same issue here. Happened for me during the Search and Destroy mission. Bug is present after the mission, when you wake up in the hotel and can then free roam after. I am also level 28 like the OP. If I reload a save before this mission, the bug is fixed.

I had got the same issue in my new character.
Just before meet Dex in NoTell Motel, i save and quite the game. When i reload the game, car's UI overlap my character UI (weird, because i'm not previously in a car). Finger cross, i continue the quest. At the end, it became to normal after i finish :(

Maybe a quest with loading screen (like "sweets dreams" or one "beast in me") can solve the problem

Top Bottom