BUG: "Maribor Forest" Development Card

+
BUG: "Maribor Forest" Development Card

While playing Geralt, after turning in the "Going Rogue" Combat quest, I used "Maribor Forest" to produce a Shield before the battle with the commander listed on the quest card. Six dice were rolled resulting in 2 Swords, 3 Shields, and 1 Witcher Sign. The additional Shield I produced with "Maribor Forest" wasn't included. (EDIT: I may need to confirm this, as I'm not sure if six or seven die faces were shown in the roll results screen. But the Activity Log definitely listed only six die faces.)

Also, as a result of failing the Sword condition in the above battle, the War Track was advanced to a Foul Fate space. Since my current region (Green) already contained a Foul Fate token, the Foul Fate token from the War Track should have been placed on my character sheet. Instead, it was incorrectly placed in the Yellow region.

EDIT: When one selects a die face to produce, it's outlined in green. Might I suggest that this same outline color be used in the roll results screen to show which die faces were produced rather than rolled?

Last edited:
Top Bottom