BUG: "Missing Brother" Contract (SPOILERS)

+
BUG: "Missing Brother" Contract (SPOILERS)

Hello there! I'm having an issue with this contract on PC version. I just can't complete the mission and talk to Bruno.

First I talked to him after getting the contract from the Notice Board at the Inn of the Crossroads, so I continued the quest, got to the place and checked all the matters (including findind the corpses, the living woman and the monster trails, killing 12 eggbags and the monster boss), and then asked me to speak with Bruno again to get the reward, but when I go there Bruno is standing up, acting like he is afraid of something, and with no option to talk to him (the "talk" option is no longer above his name). Also, inside the yellow circle where he is marked, there is a "?" mark. I just can't talk to him and complete this quest.

I tried to reload the save and also the game, and I repeated the quest too from an earlier save, but no changes.

Any suggestions or ideas or it's just simply a bug?

Same problem for me as well and i don't know what to do. It's really annoying, because this is the last contract i need to compleate. I'd really like to know if there is any way to solve this.

Update: oh well, nevermind. I managed to solve this little problem. Need just to throw some bomb to his legs and it will force him to move for a sec, and while he's moving - he is able to talk lol

Last edited:
Same problem for me as well and i don't know what to do. It's really annoying, because this is the last contract i need to compleate. I'd really like to know if there is any way to solve this.

Update: oh well, nevermind. I managed to solve this little problem. Need just to throw some bomb to his legs and it will force him to move for a sec, and while he's moving - he is able to talk lol

Since this is the first Google result for this bug and it's still no solved I'd like you reply and say thanks.

Also, you might need to try and push him out after you throw the bomb (Dimeritium works) and spam the talk button. For me he was only available to talk to for about half a second before going back to being scared.

Top Bottom