Bug: MISSING_QUEST_NAME error on DLC's

+
Hi i bought witcher 3 and after almost a year i bought expansion pass but in the dlc there is something wrong it doesnt working so i looked at the forums and i see it is a bug fır everyone who took expansion pass and also there is no bug for goty edition should i took goty edtion too if thats the situation i don't have money for goty edition please help me

If seeing such an issue on GOTY, it's likely that something is not installed completely / correctly. Try running a manual update.

Alternatively, it may be something in the save-state. If the problem persists, it may simply require you to begin a new game to avoid.

Also, be sure you have downloaded and installed ALL Free DLC, even if you don't intend to use the features. The game requires the data to be present for everything to work correctly.

(It is definitely not a bug for everyone. This will mostly happen as a result of data corruption due to installation errors, as expressed above, or as a result of a single playthrough that has been repeatedly updated over a long period of time. The best bet is to simply reinstall the entire game + DLC then start fresh. Many bugs can be prevented but cannot be retroactively fixed.)

It seems to be a bug for everyone. When Witcher 3 and DLCs bought seperately, Turkish language support for DLCs does not work, thus resulting in MISSING_QUEST_NAME type of errors.

As claimed by many of Turkish people, Witcher 3 GOTY edition does not have this issue.

So, what I understand from this is that even though the game includes Turkish language when installed from appropriate regions (Turkey, Germany, etc.), both DLCs do not have Turkish language support, cauising this error.

People playing Witcher in 2016/Early 2017 claim that this was not case in that time. It became broken after either 4K update or censored version update for Turkey.

There are huge posts in biggest Turkish blogs and many people said they contacted CD Project Red and it seems they do not deal with the issue. It is so sad that I also bought the game and DLCs seperately and have to buy GOTY edition also if I want to play it with Turkish subtitles.

I do not think they will fix it after 3 years. They seem to be pretend like this does not exist at all. So sad.

If seeing such an issue on GOTY, it's likely that something is not installed completely / correctly. Try running a manual update.

Alternatively, it may be something in the save-state. If the problem persists, it may simply require you to begin a new game to avoid.

Also, be sure you have downloaded and installed ALL Free DLC, even if you don't intend to use the features. The game requires the data to be present for everything to work correctly.

(It is definitely not a bug for everyone. This will mostly happen as a result of data corruption due to installation errors, as expressed above, or as a result of a single playthrough that has been repeatedly updated over a long period of time. The best bet is to simply reinstall the entire game + DLC then start fresh. Many bugs can be prevented but cannot be retroactively fixed.)
This bug happens everyone at Xbox,i tried to install the game 3 times but it still happens.CDPR always say they care about players bla bla.But they still don't care about a simple bug,i am sure they can fix it in a day.

Helloooo?!?! This problem isn't fixed. We need an update for years. You don't answer us from Twitter, Instagram or this topic. Why we must buy GOTY? We want refund expansion pack if you don't fix this.

As mentioned a while ago, CDPR support can be reached on this website:

Here we can't tell you anything more than we already did.

Top Bottom