[Bug] Mission "Cyberpsycho Sighting: The Wasteland" Does not show up

+
I m trying to do all Cyberpsycho missions, did 16/17 and looked for solution on some forums, i found that there is also mission called "the wasteland" i checked where it's suppose to be on the map, went there and i found nothing, also no mission mark either. I double checked if i completed it but nah.
Question is did anyone else encountered it? I looked at all of my saves and on none has this mission available.
Playing on PC

I have the same issue, i go to the area of where is my last one. The area itself is marked out for the search area but nothing is located here. Any fixes known yet?

I've got the same problem, 16/17, but no marker or clues at the location. Seems like the missing quest indicator also means the clue assets or broken down vehicles aren't there as well

I had the same problem, I completed every Cyberpsycho but this one did not show up on the map, and when I went to where it was supposed to be the trigger wasn't there. I was working on all the side missions available to me and as I worked through them it still didn't show up. I ended up doing the next main story mission and after it was there and I was able to complete it.

I have the same problem, yet i remember doing this mission, but for some reason it didn't count? I can't find it in my quest tab, yet i cleary remember completing it

I have the same problem, yet i remember doing this mission, but for some reason it didn't count? I can't find it in my quest tab, yet i cleary remember completing it

I thought I remembered it too. But there is no record of it in my messages or in the quest log. So either it completely disappeared or I am misremembering and it just was never there to begin with because the truck and everything is gone now.

Some of these missions are tied to the readable notes you pick up as you play. If you are just picking them up and not reading them, open your inventory and do so. Usually, these will lead you to greater rewards than what you looted during the mission where you found them. I can't remember if this one was however. I do remember it was marked on my map and as I approached I got the call that it was a psycho. It could possibly not show up until you are a certain street cred or player level as well.

I'm not sure on what stage of main quest you are, but I also didn't have this quest available until I completed "Life During Wartime" (technically the third quest after going to Rogue).
Prior to that I also found Evelyn Parker (whichever quest that was) and got Takemura to Wakako (also whichever quest that was), so I had "M'ap Tann Pelen" and "Gimme Danger" pending respectively.

Well, it could be that the gig appeared before "Life During Wartime" (like, say, after "Ghost Town"), but I only checked the spot right after.

Really doesn't help that all the guides on the internet are all over the goddamn place, sometimes even going as far as not having correct quest names, so you're left wondering "What the hell?".

Edit: Now that I did that one, it seems like, yeah, the message V sends to Regina directly references Mitch's survival during "Life During Wartime" (well, maybe, maybe Mitch can die there, haven't checked) and the message you find on the cyberpsycho outright talks about Wraiths holding Saul hostage... which is kinda funny, because you can do this one before anybody notices Saul is missing.

Last edited:
I can also confirm the mission appears at the correct location when "Life During Wartime" has been completed. Patch 1.52 PC Steam.

Top Bottom