[BUG] (MISSION): "Small Man, Big Mouth"

+
[BUG]
-After defeating the guards, the package in the van is NON-INTERACTABLE, meaning the mission cannot be completed. Reloading and re-attempting the quest from a prior save did not solve the issue. Returning the to quest hours later demonstrated that the package was still NON-INTERACTABLE, thus the quest is forever stuck and unable to be finished.

Same problem:

Last edited:
I have this same issue. Im trying to 100% on my first playthrough so I dont have to do all the grinding and whatnot on my dick around playthough. Is there any way we can go and fix this bug as of yet? Its still uninteractable on xbox.

Same issue, and no you can't just "aim below the crate" The object is completely non interactable or there's an invisible wall blocking you You can't even pick up the two hypo sprays that are next to it

Attachments

• PXL_20210124_041612506.jpg
    PXL_20210124_041612506.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 173
Got stuck on this mission in a different way in my playthrough - I've managed to get the package from the van and "kill" the 3-4 guys that appear after that. I barely managed to escape far enough to manage to get them killed one by one, but one of them "fell" through the street level in the process and I saw his marker falling down into oblivion along with him.

Now the mission is stuck on this - all 3 gonks are laying down incapacitated, the mission markers are on them and brief says "kill the gonks". I've tried dismembering them with my trusty katana, but nothing happens.

Top Bottom