BUG! Musicians of Blaviken card destroys itself in 4.0.3

+
When the unit gets the poison status on deploy, it immediately dies, instead of needing another poison proc to kill it. Has happened twice now.

Payus

Forum regular
Hi, I must be the only one using that card, because I haven't seen this bug reported so far.

When the card is dropped, it is supposed to gain one of 4 tags, resilience, doomed, poison or shiield. Turns out that sometimes(this has happened to me twice now) when it gains "poison" the card self destructs on the spot. There was nothing on the opponent's board that made my card self destruct as I played it.

Has anyone seen this?

Edit: missed this thread obviously. I see now it is a confirmed bug.

Last edited:
Just want to chime in that I saw this happen to my opponent, and I most certainly don't play poison trap cards. The poor animals were there one moment and gone the next.

It does not, It's a known bug in current patch version. This card probably applies two poison tokens instead of one to itself.

thank you for reply with video, but it still not mentioned to be fixed in patch 4.1 (planned to Monday, 28th October), I just read patch notes and didn't found any mentions

Top Bottom