[BUG] My game is totally broken

+
Hi,
I have a bug so that less surprising, I can not start a game whether it is classified or search canceled immediately, quick play where research is infinite (the same in arena) training where in addition may not cancel the search . This is the second time I play the game since the big update, yesterday I did a game and everything went very well.
I do not have access to my profile in game or ranking.
If a solution I am a taker, thank you.
(I already tried verifying/repairing the game and some other thing)
(attached to the screen of this on what remains blocked the game when I go in profile)

Attachments

• 2018-11-03_1928_1.png
    2018-11-03_1928_1.png
    637.3 KB · Views: 198
Exactly the same problem here, the game was fine yesterday, today I crafted some stuff and can't play in any mode anymore.
I issued a ticket, got a response that CDP are aware of the problem and are working on it atm. Hopefully they do.

I think I have advanced in the problem. I also crafted cards this morning in passing. I think the problem comes from the synchronization with something I do not know what exactly, I guess this hypothesis because I instal the game on my laptop (WIN 10 instead of WIN 7 and another connection) and I have the same problems.

Exact same problem here... Tried everything I could think of and then some. If anybody figures it out. PLS post here.

I'm korean and not good at english, but I need help.

maybe Yesterday? I bought Thronbreaker and played, then I was going to finish the quest.

my rank was 26?25?. but now it's 30 and if I click the profile(top left on displayer) my monitor blinking and no react. only esc butten working.

and same happeing if i click the rank date(bottom left spelled 1) game doesn't work either

And I can't play game. rank, normal, practice even arena. every mode just searching rival. even rank mode can not get in.

Is this happening only me? when I made another account , it's working well.

I think is this my account problem? but I don't know why.

Ok "good news" the support is aware of the problem and we are not alone in having this problem.

I'm so confused because there is no public announce of CD project.

So I thought I'm the only one happening this problem.

Now I'm just waiting for CD's solution. This is very serious problem for us, not just for me.

Same here. I put in a ticket last night. Support got back to me almost immediately ( that was kinda cool ), told me to uninstall, and reinstall. Did all that and logged back in, same problem. It seemed to have started abut the time I ran the last update

Top Bottom