[BUG] NCPD REPORTED CRIME: Dredged Up

+
I just realized that I'm unable to complete the "NCPD REPORTED CRIME: Dredged Up" side-quest. I found the case/body while free-roaming (not knowing it was tied to a quest...) and now it won't let me complete the mission. The screen says "search the body" but I've already done that, there isn't anything else to select, and it won't let me progress forward.

Has anyone been able to find a fix for this? Unless one is found, I'm not able to 100% that area of the map or get the platinum for the game. It's beyond disappointing.

Same problem.

Had to go back to a previous save.
I cleared the area and found the case but since I didn't scan/follow the blood trail beforehand, it didn't "register".

All because I remembered the location from my first play through.

I know this is a few weeks late and NOT what you wanted to hear.

FWIW, I am on 1.0.6 and this "bug" still exists as of 11 Jan 2021

To be honest, I'm surprised that so many people got bugged quests. I never had any problem with them except with one not showing up, but skipping time solved it. I played with patch 1.04 and didn't want to update to 1.06. I don't know, I had this crazy idea that it might be worse, so I decided to finish the game with the same patch xD And I have to say that I usually encounter bugs and stuff in other games so I guess I just lucked out for once :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom