Bug - nekkers will not respawn

+
Bug - nekkers will not respawn

when I use Eikimmara to consume a nekker it will not respawn. have had this happen 2 or 3 times over the last few days.

no locking was involved and had several nekkers in my deck. have not been able to duplicate this bug... seems random.

can't remember if this is an old bug (searched and found nothing).

I realize everything changes with open beta but thought I'd post this anyway.

Last edited:
More and more people are using Cyprian Wiley now, and units with 0 base strength don't trigger their abilities on removal.

NlelithZ44;n8563000 said:
More and more people are using Cyprian Wiley now, and units with 0 base strength don't trigger their abilities on removal.

Dude, are u reading? He consumed it. So no Cyprian.
I just had this bug too 30mins ago. Nekker didnt get locked or something. Just get -1 life from ballista and in round 2, it didnt spawn a new nekker.

swiss1st;n8564260 said:
Dude, are u reading? He consumed it.
Shouldn't the interaction be like: Cyprian Wiley -> -3 BS on [presumably buffed] Nekker -> Consumed Nekker goes to 0 BS and gets banished, thus, no new Nekker for you?

Last edited:
NlelithZ44;n8564920 said:
Shouldn't the interaction be like: Cyprian Wiley -> -3 BS on [presumably buffed] Nekker -> Consumed Nekker goes to 0 BS and gets banished, thus, no new Nekker for you?

if Cyprian is played then yes... that's what happens. but no Cyprian was played in my case. the game bugged out when I consumed Nekker with Eikimmara.

Hmmm, then I guess this bug was introduced with recent mini-update. Better send reports before open beta hits.

Top Bottom