[BUG]: No item stats in inv at 1920x1200

+
My screen(s) run at 1920x1200 resolution, and when I play my game at the native resolution some inventory items with massive stats are just not shown. If I lower to 1920x1080 the stats pop up with no problem. In some cases the stats will pop up and flicker, but next time I mouse over the item it is not displayed. I've had this bug for a long time now, thought I'd report it since I haven't seen any mention of it.

Video with example, from earlier this year:

Sorry if this is the wrong section for bugs.

Bug present since day one :(
The description of iconic items (weapons upgraded to legendary and with mods) are too "high" for the screen (whatever the resolution).
If you want to keep your iconic weapons, but to continue to see the descriptions of the other items, just deactivate the comparison. You'll not see the description of your iconic weapon obviously.

Anyway, you can report it (again if you haven't did it on 1.23) > Here
(maybe one day, this bug will be fixed).

Bug present since day one :(
The description of iconic items (weapons upgraded to legendary and with mods) are too "high" for the screen (whatever the resolution).
If you want to keep your iconic weapons, but to continue to see the descriptions of the other items, just deactivate the comparison. You'll not see the description of your iconic weapon obviously.

Anyway, you can report it (again if you haven't did it on 1.23) > Here
(maybe one day, this bug will be fixed).
I mean, it works if I lower the resolution, so there is some weird UI scaling going on then. Also this happens when I mouseover equipped weapons, so it is not comparing with anything else then... 🤔

I mean, it works if I lower the resolution, so there is some weird UI scaling going on then. Also this happens when I mouseover equipped weapons, so it is not comparing with anything else then...
The legendary CRASH description appear if you lower the resolution ?
If yes, I don't knew that (but in 4K on Series X, it blinks or not appear at all and that for the majority of iconic weapons due to their long descriptions).

Disabling the comparaison is just to have the possibility to see the description to other weapons in your inventory. By example, if the game try to compare your CRASH with a random weapon in your inventory, the both will not be showed :)

Every Patch they release since day1 i start the game, only open the inventory, see this still isnt fixed and close the game until next patch.

A few days ago I've sent in a bug report about this issue, today I got a reply:

We're aware of this issue and we're currently looking into it, I apologize for the inconvenience.

So there's some hope at least...

Top Bottom