[BUG] No more rewards in LVL 4

+
[BUG] No more rewards in LVL 4

After winning another game, I reached the next "?", but no rewards appeared. I think this also happened with the "?" before, but I am not 100% sure anymore.

I'm on PC, 64bit, Win10. The issue appears only sometimes and is not intentionally reproducible.

Here is a picture right after the match:

View attachment 80200

Attachments

• gwent_bug_no-reward.JPG
    gwent_bug_no-reward.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
try restart the game. I have same thing that my ore stuck at 55 forever, and can't see rewarda at all. but once I restart teh game, tt shows 280 ores and i am lvl 5 instead of 6. so retart usually fix stuff.

Guest 3926840

I think i'm level 7 or something close to that and i have the same problem!

I don't get any reward at the end of a winning round except for the "5" from tthe "GG" (when players send it...)

From memory it's started at the end of the level 3 !

I think i'm level 7 or something close to that and i have the same problem!

I don't get any reward at the end of a winning round except for the "5" from tthe "GG" (when players send it...)

From memory it's started at the end of the level 3 !

The same happened to me I'm level 10 now and since level 8 I don't earn any rewards and I know there are some cards as reward etc. restarting doesn't help.

Developers, please fix the bug with displaying the "spoils of war". After this line I have not once in game did not appear rewards and experience. I just can't figure out if I finished all the daily quest or not. And to rewards appeared on my account, constantly having to reenter the game.
http://imgur.com/NxRxZV9

I just had this issue again, but checked my ore and scrap amount before and after: it gave me 15 scrap as reward, even though the "?" did not change to a reward and it said "no reward". So it seems like you get the rewards, but sometimes there are issues displaying it after winning a game.

I just had this issue again, but checked my ore and scrap amount before and after: it gave me 15 scrap as reward, even though the "?" did not change to a reward and it said "no reward". So it seems like you get the rewards, but sometimes there are issues displaying it after winning a game.

I just reached level 11 and got NO rewards at all. Reloaded the game and haven't any extra ore or scraps or a card...I don't know without rewards there is no fun to play the game.

I am having the same problem, not getting anything for question marks, and not because I leveled up too much in one day, also not because of the visual bug. Restarting the game doesn't solve the issue. There is simply no reward for the new days 3rd levels progress question marks.

Keep calm and Gwent on! :)
View attachment 80770

Attachments

• No rewards on new days 3rd level.jpg
    No rewards on new days 3rd level.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Also there has to be definitely some kind of tutorial regarding the rewards system. It is very confusing and a lot of people don't know about it and complaining about no rewards.

Top Bottom