BUG not being able to loot Grey items from certain Robots/Drones

+
So far I haven't been able to loot Grey items from Robots and the griffin drones. I am not sure if this is the same with every robot since I didn't really notice at first. besides that. when you have the Jhonny clothing and upgrade it you will get a copy in a higher tier when you require the lower tier item to craft it. Also, if it's about the Jhonny items you cannot discard or dismantle them so the copies are stuck in your inventory. Anyway i hope this is helpful for upcomming patches, keep up the good work!

1609715764419.png

I have had multiple instances where I can't loot from robots and drones as well, regardless of rarity, because the items are trapped in this weird ether space under not only them but the map as well. No amount of crouching can solve this problem.

Yes, this is issue.

I have not able to 100% confirm, but it is possible that if you "loot all" you will get all. But not with normal click by one from robots.

Also couldn't loot any robots or drones. It seems like Cyberpunk really struggles with letting you loot anything if there's another object on top of it. My thinking is, there's something janky about the robot models and the game thinks there's an object over what should be a lootable corpse.

Yes, this is issue.

I have not able to 100% confirm, but it is possible that if you "loot all" you will get all. But not with normal click by one from robots.

Same, saved by a downed robot and tested both loot options, loot all works every time if you have the tech perk that provides extra loot chance on killing robots.

Just wanted to give Meitzi's response more visibility/affirmation.

Well, not to be unpolite or anything, but I have the exact same issue. Not able to pick up grey items from bots. No problems with the colored though.

I have encountered the same issue with drones and robots, most of the time even different tires of loot, Green, Blue and Purple are just unobtainable for some reason.

Top Bottom