Bug on main mission

+
Bug on main mission

Hello everyone
My problem is that the "Missing" mission consisting of meeting Yennefer in Hindarsfjall was never active and the worst of all is that I did all the contracts and secondary missions ie 130 hours of play and I really do not feel like starting it again. I really wanted to buy the 2 expansions but I need to fix this before.
Could anyone help me?
Thank you very much.
regards

Windows 7
Steam client
GeForce GTX 1070 (driver version 376.09)
RAM 16 GB 3200 mhz ddr4
Intel Core i7-6700K CPU @ 4.01 GHz

Abuzzito;n7112950 said:
Hello everyone
My problem is that the "Missing" mission consisting of meeting Yennefer in Hindarsfjall was never active and the worst of all is that I did all the contracts and secondary missions ie 130 hours of play and I really do not feel like starting it again. I really wanted to buy the 2 expansions but I need to fix this before.
Could anyone help me?
Missing Persons quest?

Is Yennefer at the gates of Hindarsfjall if you go there or are you able to talk to those women in that village? Do you have any other quests going on which might keep Yennefer occupied somewhere else?

Sunsibar;n7115540 said:
Missing Persons quest?

Is Yennefer at the gates of Hindarsfjall if you go there or are you able to talk to those women in that village? Do you have any other quests going on which might keep Yennefer occupied somewhere else?

Hello Sunsibar, unfortunately not at the doors of Hindarsfjall, inside the city I talk to the people but they respond with their predetermined dialogue, I am almost certain that there is no other mission that blocks me from Yen because I did almost all the secondary ones even today afterwards To leave work I will review and post an image.
My biggest problem is that not only does Yen not appear. The mission does not appear in the mission menu as completed or pending

RageGT;n7115890 said:
Did you reach there by boat? She should be at the docks...

Hi RageGT, I arrived by boat and was not in the place where i shold be (look at gameplays to be sure of the place).

Sunsibar;n7117540 said:
Imanaged to find this:
[video=youtube;pS8WNpwf_rg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS8WNpwf_rg[/video]

Sunsibar, today I'm just coming home from work I'm going to review the location that appears in the video, my only fear is that in the video the mission at least shows you where Yen should appear, when in my case the mission does not even appear as pending It is as if the previous mission was completed and the next mission was not automatically opened

Thank you very much for everything !!
And sorry for bad english!!

Last edited:
Sunsibar, you are definitely my hero, I went to the location where the video said and suddenly the mission was activated! Thank you very much!

Top Bottom