bug on new gen upgrade on PS4

+
hello everyone here. Since the 4.00 update on the PS4, with a game in progress I noticed the impossibility of creating manual saves. at startup, the game asks for the settings of the screen each time it is used. I also seem to see bugs with missing sound effects during combat, among other things. There are changes in the inventory which are a little disturbing, but which will come with practice. is there a fix planned or is the only solution is to restart the game in version 4.00? But in any case thank you for this game which is extraordinary.

ON PS4 Pro, every time I start The Witcher 3 V4 I have to redo the screen adjustments and log in again.

hello everyone here. Since the 4.00 update on the PS4, with a game in progress I noticed the impossibility of creating manual saves. at startup, the game asks for the settings of the screen each time it is used. I also seem to see bugs with missing sound effects during combat, among other things. There are changes in the inventory which are a little disturbing, but which will come with practice. is there a fix planned or is the only solution is to restart the game in version 4.00? But in any case thank you for this game which is extraordinary.
No solution for anything. I've tried everything I could think of and find on the internet. As far as planned fixes I have no idea but with the problems happening with every console and PC around the world I don't know how long it would take to get a fix.

I’ve got the exact same issues. I’ve tried everything I’ve found on the internet (nothing has worked) and have tried to contact cdprojektred, but they are not replying!

Really hoping there’s another patch soon as I really want to be able to load my old saves from various key points in my journey and also have access to more than one current manual save! Seems ridiculous that they’ve screwed up the save system so badly with this update.

DS

I got the same issue. The game keeps stacking saves and checkpoints to the point that your manual saves won't show. I solved this problem by deleting old saves and checkpoints that I won't use and the latest manual save eventually appeared. Even the screen adjustment problem disappeared. Try doing this by deleting unwanted saves. That's annoying I know. If it works you'll have to keep deleting old checkpoints from time to time.

Hello, in the latest update, witcher 3 for PS4 slim encountered bugs in the form of error CE 34878 0, mainly in the big cities of Novigrad and so on. Also, from time to time between cutscenes there is a blurring of textures, sometimes it happens when travelling around the city. There is still no music and voice acting, reloading the game helps, the console is working because there were no such bugs in previous versions, I hope you will fix it in the update, thank you, your fan :)

Top Bottom