Bug on quest Sinnerman and one invisible hole in middle on the road

+
Hello, I apologize in advance if I am starting a thread in the wrong place. While playing, I encountered a bug that is annoying and sometimes unpleasant when you forget about the location, but it is an invisible hole roughly in the middle of the road, which, when you drive into, you are glad that you land on the wheels and can continue driving. (Highlighted below in the screenshot)
Another bug is a bit more serious and prevents me from completing the "Sinnerman / The Sign of Jonah" task. After arriving at Zulejka's house and her invitation to come inside, there is an "invisible" obstacle in front of the entrance that prevents me from entering and therefore continuing the task. (Highlighted again in the screenshot)

This is the Steam version of the game, where I tried to verify the integrity of the files, tried to reinstall the game, and completed other tasks in the meantime, but the problems still persisted.
Thank you in advance for any advice or for solving the problem with an update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_114.png
    Screenshot_114.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_115.png
    Screenshot_115.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_116.png
    Screenshot_116.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_117.png
    Screenshot_117.png
    1,002.4 KB · Views: 73
Nice find of the dent. I wanted to check it, which led to making a video while looking for it. Indeed it's there, best pointed out in the part from 0:40.
The dent is just there in general, not just for a quest. Watch out for the area that doesn't get any tire trails. That's the affected zone.

To have this possibly fixed, you need to report it, see instructions from the fellow forumsperson below.

You can use the video in your report, just mention it's coming from another player, because this is a modded Cali and mods aren't valid reports. If you didn't mod, they can verify that through the save you will upload.

Last edited:
This is the Steam version of the game, where I tried to verify the integrity of the files, tried to reinstall the game, and completed other tasks in the meantime, but the problems still persisted.
Thank you in advance for any advice or for solving the problem with an update.
About Sinnerman, quite weird, I don't remember any issue of this kind posted by someone :(
I assume you don't use (and never used) mods ?
If not (I mean never, disabled or removed doesn't matter), you can report it directly to the support ("Contact Us" button).

Imo, it's just one of many areas with weird clipping.
Yep, the "hole" should be there for everyone on all platforms. I'm pretty sure if I take a look on my side on Series X, its the same :)
I'm only talk about Sinnerman "invisible wall" which is present to prevent you to enter in the house before the end of the conversation with Zuleikha. Normally, the "wall" have to disappear when she invite you to enter (in theory).

Hi there,

The problem with the quest was indeed caused by a MOD.
Thank you so much for your advice, next time, I won't be so foolish, and I will address this as the first thing. However, it never occurred to me that a MOD could cause something like this.
As the issue with the "hole" is already known, this thread can be locked.
Thank you once again.

As the issue with the "hole" is already known, this thread can be locked.
Thank you once again.
Hi again. It may be that *we* gamers know about it. It doesn't mean that CDPR knows. It will be nice if you submitted a report, on that page the fellow forumsperson mentioned.

Top Bottom