Bug on starting "Queen of the Highway"

+
To start the quest, the game tells me to "Meet with Panam". However, when approaching her as she sits on her bed, I'm presented with two blue dialog options, and no option to proceed with the quest...

And, if I call her on the phone, after the conversation is over she suddenly assumes the idle pose standing on her bed, and cannot be talked to at all anymore.

I've tried sending in a ticket, but the support webpage is not currently working...

Seems the support website is currently experiencing a high load, so possibly try again in a few hours when they have addressed their backend issues.

Have you tried leaving the area and coming back or reloading an older save and returning to this position instead?

It's possible this is related to you talking to her on the phone while she is in front of you, not sure if that was expected in development.

Still needs to be fixed of course, but you might be able to work around this by retrying from an older save.

I've tried waiting for 48h straight, both near and in Night City.

Unfortunately I don't have any previous saves because the game decided that driving from my apartment all the way to the Nomad camp warranted an autosave every 2 minutes, overwriting any autosave from before her last mission

What bothers me more is that I have a manual backup, yeah, from right before the hotfix was launched, and I wouldn't like to redo over 10h of gameplay...

No, unfortunately. Also, although it is a Side Job, it affects the endings so you'd rather stop investing time on this save if you'd like to get all the endings.

Thanks skye1437 , worked fine!
Although for me some random dialog Panam got bugged and kept saying "What's up V?" in all the intense moments :D
Quite hilarious!

Top Bottom