[BUG] Wild Hunt Warrior didn't receive the buff

+
[BUG] Wild Hunt Warrior didn't receive the buff

Hey,
as seen on the screenshot, my opponent had a weakened by fog Dun Banner Light Cavalry unit so its strength was equal to 1, I then played the Wild Hunt Warrior and killed it as 1 damage point was suffice to kill it. I expected the Warrior to get a 2 strength points buff, so that it would be of strength equal to 6 but it didn't happen.
P. S. On the screenshot the Dun Banner Light Cavalry is alive due to the medic played in the turn after I played the Wild Hunt Warrior.
View attachment 79610

Attachments

• bug1.jpg
    bug1.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 218
Wild hunt warrior doesn't add strenght.

Well it's pretty self explanatory. When you remove a 1 strenght card with it, it doesn't get 2 strenght.

It does typically work, but I have experienced the same bug. Wild Hunt Warrior reduces an enemy card's strength by one, eliminating it, but then you don't get the +2 strength buff.

Judging by some of the other bugs reported thus far, it seems like there might be just a general issue with some effects occasionally not occurring.

Last edited:
Most of the time it works but I also just ran into it. It happened for me when wild hunt warrior killed priestess of Freya.

Bug on Wild Hunt Warrior

Bug i noticed with Clan Brokvar Hunter on fog effect i destroyed this unit with Wild Hunt Warrior i didn't get 2 strenght

It happened to me as well.

Killing the Prize Winning Cow, didn't +2.
Killing the Golem While Frost weather active, didn't +2
Also, when the board already had 1 Wild Hunt Warrior that didn't buff the +2 Strength, using the other one to kill, the first one will get the buff :(

I think the best way to ID this type of bug is identify:

1.) My faction / Enemy faction
2.) Card I played / Card enemy played
3.) Screenshot of board immediately following the glitch

Top Bottom