bug or working as intended?

+
Hi,

So I'm just doing the rescue Sandra Dorsett job. I know, I know, I literally just started...
I kill some big leader gaffer, he drops a MK.31 Heavy Machine Gun, which I pick up, I can use, but it doesnt show in my items, cant put in my inventory... When I switch to a shotgun V just drops the HMG on the floor... Is this a bug? Or HMGs cannot be carried in backpack, I either use it or drop it?

Thanks

This was always intended = you can carry it with the proper Strength and use it until you run out of ammo.

You cannot keep any of them (you will come across plenty while playing from both sentry turrets and Heavy enemies).

You can put them in your car storage though, and drive up and pull them out for later.
There is only 1 LMG that you can have. No Iconic LMGs at all, and you can only equip one mod even if there are 6 slots as of right now.

Honestly never thought of placing them in car storage, that is interesting, but in my case = i wouldn't ever bother.

Every weapon i own at this point in game does more damage with similar / if not better DPS, though i do see how this could be useful to some players in the start.

Thanks for the info though, always good to discover and learn new things ;)

I have a bug in a gig called ticket to the major leagues the cyberpsycho your supposed to kill or knock out body dissapeared tried reloading the game but it didn't fix it

Top Bottom