[BUG Patch 1.5] Mitch Anderson's Funeral Quest for Scorpion (XBox Series X)

+
Hey there!

It's an old issue and it's still not fixed.

The Funeral Quest for Scorpion which you get from Mitch Anderson is not showing up.

You just get the message in which he says that he needed this ceremony and he sends you the Scorpion figure.

It depend on how far you are in Panam quest line.
For me (on Series X) me it only appear (always since as far as I remember) between "A Little Help From My Friend" and "Queen Of The Highway" (before Panam's call). Before the quest is not available, after it's too late, the quest won't be available, ever (so this quest is only available 24 hours in game).

... (before Panam's call). Before the quest is not available, after it's too late, the quest won't be available, ever (so this quest is only available 24 hours in game).
Thanks for the hint ... maybe I were too fast progressing in the quest line. I haven't had this issue in my first playthroughs but now ... as I am thinking of it ... it could be that I was doing a few more other quests before revisiting Panam's questline. If there is some timegating involved, this could explain why I don't get this quest.

Thanks for the hint ... maybe I were too fast progressing in the quest line. I haven't had this issue in my first playthroughs but now ... as I am thinking of it ... it could be that I was doing a few more other quests before revisiting Panam's questline. If there is some timegating involved, this could explain why I don't get this quest.
In fact, you must do it before the call from Panam (when "Queen Of The Highway" objective is "wait for Panam's call"). As soon as she call you, this quest is no longer available (Mitch is near the basilisk and nor near the graves).

In fact, you must do it before the call from Panam (when "Queen Of The Highway" objective is "wait for Panam's call"). As soon as she call you, this quest is no longer available (Mitch is near the basilisk and nor near the graves).
Mhmm ... then it is a problem with the quest because Panam's call came almost immediately after finishing the previous quest.

Mhmm ... then it is a problem with the quest because Panam's call came almost immediately after finishing the previous quest.
Nope, the objective is "wait until the Basilisk is ready" (24H). And Panam only call you after 24H ;)

At the end of "A Little Help From My Friends" :
- V : "Call me if you need something"
- Panam : "Obviously I'm going to need help, so expect me to call you"
Then "Queen of The Highway" start with objective "Leave the camp and wait until the Basilisk is ready".
Within the 24 hours you should receive a message from Mitch with a Photo of the basilisk and if you romance Panam, also a message from Carol.
And only after 24 hours in game, Panam calls you. and the objective change to "Join Panam at the Aldecaldos camp".

Edit : As you can see on my current playthrough, Queen Of The Hightway is active on "Leave the camp and wait one day..." and Mitch is here, ready to do this quest ;)
15-03-2022_06-46-57-whfgy5am.jpg

Last edited:
I received Mitch's message and accidentally forgot about it. Then I received the call from Panam to start "With a Little help from my friends" and figured it was over. Well actually, after returning from the quest and after it was completed, I went to the graveyard and actually found Mitch there, ready to do Scorpion's funeral, similarly to the post above.

The cyberpunk wiki mentions this quest disappears after completing With a Little Help From My Friends but it appears to be untrue, or this is new.

The cyberpunk wiki mentions this quest disappears after completing With a Little Help From My Friends but it appears to be untrue, or this is new.
I'm sure that the wiki is "wrong" in this case. As far as I remember (let say since 1.23), I always did it right after "A little help from my friends", it's quite convenient, you are directly nearby ;)
But I'm also sure that if Panam call you about the Basilisk during "Queen Of The Highway", here, it's really too late :)

Top Bottom