[BUG] [PC] [1.5] Gig: No Fixers (Iris's car and Dakota's garage objective)

+
i have this bug also....and what , should we wait one year more to next big patch which maybe fixes this?

i have this bug also....and what , should we wait one year more to next big patch which maybe fixes this?
I wouldn't. If you can't force it to work just accept the loss and complete the mission without the bonus. It's annoying but you aren't stuck, the mission can be completed and it doesn't impact anything except for a small amount of eddies.

I wouldn't. If you can't force it to work just accept the loss and complete the mission without the bonus. It's annoying but you aren't stuck, the mission can be completed and it doesn't impact anything except for a small amount of eddies.
Yes i know and don't worry about eddies, It's annoying bc breaking my personal roleplay.:disapprove:

@HybridGonk That did it. Thank you! She was nonstop getting in and out of the car as soon as my speed went below ~15. I got so frustrated, I thought I could "reset" her by pummeling her melon with a bat. That felt refreshing, but didn't fix her behaviour.
Aiming for the garage door (so it opens), then driving backwards 40 m before flying into the garage like a madman did the trick. Just ram straight into it.

Top Bottom