[BUG/PC] Delamain Side Quest "Don't Lose Your Mind"

+
Hello there

Wanted to inform the guys from CD Project that there are some major BUGs in this Sidequest.

What I've seen so far:
- After killing a Bot they keep on shooting from the position they died. Even at the hardest difficulty settings these bots are easy to kill and do nearly no dmg but it is still annoying enough
- Killed bots can't be completely looted - can't pick up every dropped component
- Killed bots bodys won't fall to the ground and are stuck in the air making it impossible to loot
- At the end of the Sidequest Johnny gives you some choices to make about Delamains future but the only thing I heard was the buzzing from the electricity. Johnnys voice was completely gone
- After the Quest, when the Delamain cars leave the garage, some cars get stuck into the wall next to the garage door

These Bugs are just a fraction of all the bugs I've seen so farm but this is by far the most annoying of them all. The reason is that I've lost so many epic components because of the loot bug and the bodys beeing stuck in the air.

Hope the guys from CD Project fix this before I play this game over again.

There is another bug at the end of Don't Lose Your Mind where you are trapped inside the area.

After the Don't Lose Your Mind side mission you can re-enter the door, as I went back inside to loot components, specifically Legendary and Epic ones. However, after you enter, the door you entered is locked and you cannot exit the area. So the loot is the bait and the trap is sprung if you enter the side-door once again after the mission ends.

After the mission ends the door should be unlocked from the inside or locked from the outside. Either way post-mission it needs to be fixed.

Stuck in Delamain HQ after "Dont Lose your Mind" mission : cyberpunkgame (reddit.com)
https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kc3jwg

-tv

Forum regular
The "loot" issue is tied to drones/robots in general as far as I witnessed so far...unless it's a Epic/Legendary color (which is usually a component).

I think they are attempting to drop this item, but the game tries to prevent it--I happened to loot fast enough to catch it:

I had a game breaking bug aswell in my Ending of "DON'T LOSE YOUR MIND" I had to sit in one of the Delamaine Taxi to talk to the last Delamaine but this Car has exploded in the Battle with the others and now i cannot Enter it.

Yup, happened to me too. Had to keep reloading my save at a point before I dropped down into his office (thats when the cars shut themselves off and slam into a wall) until it was finally right side up and not on fire.

The entire quest has some serious issues...I cant even get the quest to start properly I see the accident and it says to call delamain he never answers the phone to start the quest or I get a call from him when I'm somewhere else and it refuses to allow me to answer his phone call they need to fix this buggy ass quest its literally the first quest I've had issues with and I've done a ton of side stuff already with zero problems

Top Bottom