Bug preventing me from selecting any cards (Graveyard)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug preventing me from selecting any cards (Graveyard)

If I'm looking through an opponents graveyard during their turn, and at the same time my opponent interacts with his graveyard or deck to make his next move.........I then get glitched and cannot scroll through my cards or the board anymore. The matches continues on and all I can do is sit there and keep timing out, discarding for the rest of the match. My "pointer" is somehow trapped inside his graveyard, but on my screen I'm no longer viewing his graveyard.

For example, during my opponents turn I start looking through their graveyard because I have Caretaker. Opponent plays Shani/Neneke/etc and a window pops up that shows me the opponent is making selections. However, when he's done selecting, I'm no longer looking through their graveyard, instead I'm looking at the board. But somehow the game thinks I'm still looking at the graveyard when I'm actually not.

This is quite frustrating, especially when I'm on my way to a dominating victory but then forced to take an automatic loss. I've been playing mostly grave hating decks lately and have received numerous losses in ranked play because of this bug. I've tried to just avoid looking through their graveyard during their turn, but in the heat of battle I keep forgetting this and keep looking through graveyards to strategize. Please fix this soon.

We have a thread for this in general Tech Support section. Please continue discussion in there, I'm locking this one.

This might already be a known issue, but still, everyone who experiences this, please fill this support ticket: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support Try to include as much information as possible about how this happens and how often it happens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom