[BUG] Pyres of Novigrad - please help me

+
[BUG] Pyres of Novigrad - please help me

Hi together.

I´m playing Witcher with all addons for a while and I already played a lot of sidequests beside the mainquests and I´m lvl 27 now.

I wanted to go ahead with the mainquest by finishing the Quest Pyres of Novigrad where I have to follow some beggars.

But this quest don´t begin and I can´t trigger anything by running around on that market.

I already looked some videos on youtube but within my safegame it don´t start anyway.

Please - could you guys be so kind and let me know how I can go ahead with this quest?

Thank you and kind regards
Hamed [h=1][/h]

Welcome to the Forums, Flevus! Two possible solutions:

1.) When you approach a "yellow circle" in the market place, stay right on the edge. You may need to wait a while (no more than 60 seconds, though) and you will see a thief pickpocket someone. Stay well away from them and allow them to move off. If you get too close, they won't attempt the pickpocket, or they'll see you and dash off.

2.) Talk to a whole bunch of beggars. Eventually, one will wind up helping.

Either way, this particular quest is a bit particular in what it expects you to do. I actually missed the thief making the grab the first couple of times. If this is not occurring, it could be a mod issue (provided you've ever used any). I've never encountered a "bug" in this quest myself...it's just a bit clunky. If you've never used mods and you can confirm the issue, please post your system specs and details about what you are seeing, step-by-step. Even better, upload a quick video showing what happens when you approach a "pickpocket area".

Top Bottom