Bug quest: beat on the brat: arroyo (PC)

+
I can't finish this quest, i've done a first try where I loose really quick (even if Buck stayed on the floor rolling at the end...). i just went & do other quests, get some level & now, when i want to make a new try, he's just there still rolling on the floor.

I can engage the fight, but he stll stay on the floor, so i try to fight him even if he's on the floor rolling & at some point i just kill him.

As soon as the fight is initiated, i can't get out of the "arena" even if i end up killing him ...

Any solution to this problem (i don't have a save I can go back...) ?
20211003165723_1.jpg

Only thing I can think of would be to reload save before entering to fight and continue from there.

What should happen is that Buck wouldn't be defeated like that but would attack you with the gangers present after he loses the punching contest.

It would be good to contact CDPR support via supports site and send a ticket about this issue. They may also have a solution.

Wait, he's on the ground before you even talk to him near the sniper rifles ? So he's down even before starting the quest in fact ? Or you talked him before and followed him in the "arena" ?

Anyway, without restarting (load a save) at the moment where he's near the sniper rifles, I don't think you can solve the problem by any way :(
So best solution if you haven't a save, it's to report it to CDP Support

Well as i said, i have no old save i can use since i did my first try days ago & now that i wanted to try again he's always like that.
I will report the problem, didn't knew they were a special place for that i'm new here ^^;
Thx for your help :)

Top Bottom