[BUG][QUEST] Blindingly Obvious + Nobleman Statuette

+
[BUG][QUEST] Blindingly Obvious + Nobleman Statuette

After you rescue Philipa, the nobleman statuette quest pop in even if you had completed it earlier.

You talk to triss about the statue, go to the her empty old house, and nothing happens.

No cutscene of the nobleman, no dialogue, nothing happens.

The quest directions dissapears, but the quest wont complete, just appears the quest name.

In the quest log, the only objective appears green, but stays in the secondary missions section...

It's like the old "Novigrad, Closed City" bug, if you didnt follow the trail as soon as you get the quest. Same problem, just another way of getting the bug (in this time, automatically)

Same problem here with the soldier statuette. Just completed Blindingly Obvious and when we get to the house, the final part of the dialogue does not pop up.

Just encountered the same problem. I was about to finish the game but simply don't want to with open quests that can't be finished due to bugs.

The Soldier Statuette and Skellige's Most Wanted are bugged for me. And I don't seem to have every Gwent card ("Collect 'em all") which is odd since I did every other Gwent quest and played everybody that has been playable. Wouldn't know which NPC or location I missed, so maybe it is a bug or maybe not.

Anyway, I really only want to finish the game once all other quests are done. It'd be annoying if I couldn't. So at present I am not going to finish The Witcher 3. I hope for a quick fix, but there has not yet been anything and quite some weeks have passed. Will it be fixed at all?

Top Bottom