[BUG] QUEST - GWENT PLAY IN SKELLIGE (Madman Lugos)

+
[BUG] QUEST - GWENT PLAY IN SKELLIGE (Madman Lugos)

I am having a major bug for gwent quest in Skellige Island. I cannot play Gwent with Madman Lugos cause

he's dead in my main quests. Is there anyway to fix this. maybe summon the madman lugos spirit to play Gwent?

please CDPR need to address this issue and fix it for the next patch

Last edited:
I think we should wait for a patch that replaces his unique card with someone important.

BTW, put
in your title please? I dont even know that Madman Lugos will be dead as many here. So be careful please.

Have to then wait another two weeks till they patch it, cause 1.05 doesnt patch it either.

Guest 3851788

Anyone have any luck with this one since the latest round of patches ?

It seems like everyone else, if they die, have their card either on them or in their house.

In my game lugos is dead too, but when i play gwynt style skellige mission, they send me to the house of lugos, and i just take the card of the room, and this is how i get the card, and this happens too with olds pals mission with lambert card, they send me to kaer morhen an i just take the card from the lamber maze..

In my game lugos is dead too, but when i play gwynt style skellige mission, they send me to the house of lugos, and i just take the card of the room, and this is how i get the card, and this happens too with olds pals mission with lambert card, they send me to kaer morhen an i just take the card from the lamber maze..
i know you may not see this reply but if u did and remember where exactly the card is i would be grateful

Try searching the throne room for the card.
I think this is a fail-safe that CDPR built into the game so that your gwent quest doesn't become uncompleteable if the character you're supposed to win the card from dies before you actually played gwent with him/her.
For the Bloody Baron, for example, you will not see him in game when you finish his quest line. If you haven't yet won his gwent card, I believe you will find it in his room.

Top Bottom