[Bug]Quest: No fixers (Dakota/Badlands)[PC]

+
The Quest about rescue the technican from the wraith together with her car is bugged since.. i dont know (didnt really play the game much between release and patch 1.5. When you return with her car and try to park it in Dakotas garage, the game does not recoqnize it. No matter what i do.. i return with the car but for both Dakota and the technican its like as if V refused to return with the car.

The Quest about rescue the technican from the wraith together with her car is bugged since.. i dont know (didnt really play the game much between release and patch 1.5. When you return with her car and try to park it in Dakotas garage, the game does not recoqnize it. No matter what i do.. i return with the car but for both Dakota and the technican its like as if V refused to return with the car.
Iris Tanner ;)
I think it's a new bug in 1.5. And maybe not for everyone, I completed this GIG two times in 1.5 and I was able to park her van without any problem :(
The link for those who want to report it to the support.

I tried it multiple times already and no matter how a drove in the garage, the questobjective to "drive the car in the garage" is not updating, only the return Iris to Dakota. I even re-entered the car a few times exit the garage with it and re-entered it but it does not change anything.

I am only playing this game again to get all the job achievements on steam and i would hate to finish this halfhearty, getting critizised by Dakota as i am some greenhorn only because the game leaves me no choice.

Only badlands and pacifica remains..

I tried it multiple times already and no matter how a drove in the garage, the questobjective to "drive the car in the garage" is not updating, only the return Iris to Dakota. I even re-entered the car a few times exit the garage with it and re-entered it but it does not change anything.

I am only playing this game again to get all the job achievements on steam and i would hate to finish this halfhearty, getting critizised by Dakota as i am some greenhorn only because the game leaves me no choice.

Only badlands and pacifica remains..
Yeah, I know and I crossed my fingers when I did it... But luckily no problem :(
For some players, no way... and for others, they "find" a way by entering in the parking "fast and with a certain angle".

Ok for some reasons i did not try to ramm the car into the garage like some maniac to solve the quest lol stupid me XD

I´ll give it a try XD

Apparently fixed in 1.52 ;)
  • Gig: No Fixers - Fixed an issue where the "Park Iris' car in the garage" optional objective didn't complete if player stopped in front of the garage.

You where faster lol just saw that wow.. CDPR your support is really awesome, The very day i report a bug (even though others did long ago) you release a fix XD

Top Bottom