[Bug] Radio stops working after Delamain car dialogue. (post questline)

+
Act 2, Finished Delamain's questline , chose to reset the AI. i believe this it is the third conversation you have upon entering the car you earn post quest line? he speaks of his progress of the study of mankind. Afterwards , the radio no longer plays music. upon re-entering the car , music plays shortly , interrupted by the notification sound of an announcement , but nothing follows. Or music does not play anymore at all.
Ver: 1.31
Mods: none
system: win 10 64Bit
reproducable and persists: yes
tried verification and repair , game and pc restart , problem remains.

Luckily , i had a save from half an hour before that, so as long as i avoid using delemaine's car for all eternity, i'll be fine. Hope this will be fixed in the future for other players though - provided i am not the only one.

Odd , hah. i was in the midst of reporting it to the technical support , when the messege on the site said " consider reporting this in the forums, so the developers actually get to see it." That's why i posted it here in the first place xD which one is it, now?

Considering: is it in all cars?

the answer is a bit odd. it was definetly in all cars at some point and also in the surroundings. after playing around with it and trying to solve it , loading said save only leaves it broken in the delemain, not in others. and only if you enter the car. if you load a save sitting inside the car , it plays just fine. Until you exit and re-enter , that is.
1640285678237.png

Odd , hah. i was in the midst of reporting it to the technical support , when the messege on the site said " consider reporting this in the forums, so the developers actually get to see it." That's why i posted it here in the first place xD which one is it, now?
Both are "good", but the "best" way to do it, it's via the link above ;)
Your report will be received directly by the support (and you'll get an answer). On the forum, it's more to share it with the community.
In short, at first and mainly "to the Support" and if you want "on the forum" :)
the answer is a bit odd. it was definetly in all cars at some point and also in the surroundings. after playing around with it and trying to solve it , loading said save only leaves it broken in the delemain, not in others. and only if you enter the car. if you load a save sitting inside the car , it plays just fine. Until you exit and re-enter , that is.
Ok, annoying :(
Don't forget these kind of details in your report and if you can (and still have one), add a save who have the problem (could be useful).

Last edited:
resurrecting this thread, but in 1.6 I found s similar bug. It is only on Delamain car. Essentially, the radio doesn't work. You can't turn it on or change stations. I guess Del doesn't like radio :shrug:Perhaps it is related to the special Del conversation function that is incompatible with radio or replaces it?

Yep I found this bug too, version 1.61, no sound and unable to change stations on the car radio of Delamain 21. I really like this car, and this bug annoys me.

Have the same issue only in the Delamain car. You can change radio stations, but no music is playing from them. I do however have a workaround; Open the pause menu and resume the game. Always fixes it for me. As a sidenote I think it's the jingle or whatever you wanna call it that plays as soon as you open the door to the car that causes it. Just before you can hear radio music playing for a split second, but then the jingle overlaps and kills the radio playback.

Top Bottom